Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday 2/26

Ok so I tried to get measured but I didn't think it was fair to the 24 day challenge since my body was still swollen/sore from 2 hours yesterday & was even more ticked after another 2 hours today of working out.
As I said in my in between post that I can visually notice that my love handles are almost gone & my clothes are fitting better. I'll get on that scale when I feel good & ready. LOL as long as I look thinner & feel way better does it really matter?
    Anyways, JT protein shake for breakfast.. I think it's my last as that shake is just not good tasting... such a shame that it's 5 times more expensive than Advocare & I can't tell any difference between the products other than the fact that it doesn't taste good. Possibly will pawn it off on the MIL since she possibly might like it. Gave the hubby the ...well we won't go there... let's just say that stuff isn't going to be used anymore. Being off the Advocare vitamins & not having a V-16, Oasis or Spark today I've felt kinda draggy. Could just be the slightly altered sleep schedule but I'm not going to take my chances. I'm going to get back on the vitamin packs. I'm going to try the appetite control formula this next time. I think that the Max pack 3 did an ok job.. but would like to try the appetite control as that is still my biggest weakness.
 Naptime... yeah... I guess I needed it.
3pm~ Lunch was some leftover mac & cheese with the chicken sausage, more of the remaining veggies & 1 choc. yogurt granola sandwich dessert. & 10 oz. of dark chocolate almond "milk".
9pm dinner-pork serving with green beans & 1 small baked potato with a tiny dallop of low fat Smart Balance sour cream, small amount of buttery spread & chives. 1 choc. yogurt granola sandwich dessert.
 Ha ha I fooled you... I'm going to use the will power to only have 1 dessert if that a day... I wanted to do it though... :( but  I won't undo what I just spent the last 3 months doing... I made it thru ALL 4 major fat laden eating holidays & have lost weight I can do it. I'm almost 50% of the way to my goal weight. Which is much further than I thought I'd be by this time.

1 comment:

  1. EXTREMELY happy for you that you are ahead of schedule on reaching your weight loss goals!! As you know from my facebook email, I am SO psyched and motivated about mine!!

    ReplyDelete