Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Last Day of 24 day challenge 2/24

Ok so apparently my will power stinks the past few days. They brought in fresh muffins from Festival foods. I had 1/2 of a cranberry/nut muffin. Caloric wise about equiv. to the protein shake but I'm positive not as healthy. I'm doing V16 again today, I like the taste it's kinda like a mimosa without the champagne in it as it's bubbly & is similar to a carbonated beverage but is in powder form.
Rice noodle bowl for lunch mushroom flavored.
1:30 snack 100 cal. pack of cheese & 20 grapes.
3pm 20 more grapes. :) I like grapes, too bad they're so expensive. V16 is working well... well as well as I'd expect it to w/o caffeine in it. At least the bathroom isn't constantly calling which is why i've never been very good with caffeine.
4pm 1/4 of a different muffin... in hind site the one I had for breakfast was much yummier...speaking of hind site I think I felt some of that go to my butt...
Zumba tonight at SNAP 55min session.
Dinner was box mac N cheese 1.5 cups made with almond milk & 1/2 of the butter requested. Added organic chicken & apple "hotdogs" mixed into it. 2.5 cup salad with 1 HB egg 1/2 avocado, 1 bleu cheese olive 5 regular olives & organic garlic spinach dressing. 1 choc. yogurt granola sandwich dessert. Really have to get in to get weighed & measured before exercising... :( Have no clue when the same measuring person will be in tomorrow so I'll have to call.

No comments:

Post a Comment