Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wrapping up comments from Challenge...

You know what, I forgot to weigh myself today 2/26...I'm fairly confident that I lost 12 lbs. during the 24 day challenge. Most of which were during & a few days after the cleanse. I did try to remember to get measured. But the person who did my 1st measurements wasn't available before I had started working out in the AM which is when you need to get them done as once you start moving they get bigger as blood rushes thru them. Probably better that I didn't I did 2 hours late at night for a charity Zumba Fitness party & then did 2~30 min sessions & 1 hour today & my muscles were already swollen & ticked at me.
      I will tell you a few things I've noticed. 1 that I am finally starting to feel like my love handles are almost totally gone from the front view of me. I've not felt all that hot being off of the multi vitamin pack as I feel that they were making a nice balanced difference. I'm going to be buying & trying the appetite control pac next... Shakeology tastes different but the Advocare shakes taste WAY better. My clothes have continued to fit better & better this month regardless of the scale. Please also take into consideration that I've added another 2-3 hours of classes on all of which are toning/sculpting Zumba classes which has kinda ticked my body off this week too thankfully not all my classes had people show up to them. I know that even compared to last month that I can no longer eat as much food & have continued to find that less & less is needed especially if it's healthy food. I have discovered that dairy products in general has caused me to have excess gas... ( I know very unpleasant, but for quite some time I had thought it was an allergy to mushrooms & not the dairy)  The vitamin combinations that I've been trying isn't working nearly as efficently & w/o taking either Spark or V16 (caffeine free) I've felt kinda draggy all day long. I even took a nap. Possibly chalking it up to late night Friday doing so much getting to bed late & all morning on Saturday too working out & getting up earlier than usual. Either way I'm fairly confident it was the Advocare vitamins that was helping during the 14 day metabolic restore. I will be continuing to use the vitamins & Spark (or V-16 or Oasis) & will keep everyone updated on products etc. I think the Catalyst is what is trimming everything out so much at this point. I also will be having the meal replacements for breakfast as they are just so easy & quick to do in the AM & are truly great tasting & healthy. Choc. is my total fave flavor but all 3 are really REALLY tasty... Sorry I keep going on & on about them but they are just the BOMB... I've also heard from some other people that have added hot water to them for hot cocoa shakes. MMMM. Haven't tried that yet but possibly as it's snowing a ton again outside & isn't warm either.

No comments:

Post a Comment