Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 5- WED. 2/2

Hope that groundhoggy is right... man with SnOMG hit Chicago & most of the lower part of WI. missing us I was just happy to have 4 ft. drifts in my way this morning.
8:10am~ probiatic restore & water
Breakfast 9:10am~ clementine & banana
Hungry at noon-- phone was lit up like Grand Central on break...
Lunch 12:45 1.5 servings Green Giant steamed special blend veggies (no corn) 1 cup fake crab meat (aka fish) & a clementine.
afternoon snack 4pm ~Banana
Zumba Curves in Holmen 1/2 hour only... no one was able to make the 6:15pm tonight I guess. The weather wasn't that great & the temps started getting into the wind chill level.
7:15pm-8:15pm 1 hour Shake N' Shed Zumba.
 8:25pm ~ Yes, I was hungry at this point... I was looking for the banana that I know was in my purse & it was there the whole time but couldn't find it for some reason.
Quick stop into the grocery store. Picked up 4 bags of lettuce at  59¢ each. Some dated 2/10 not kidding. I guess that must have been a mistake. & a few other healthy items.
9:15pm~ 1 boneless skinless chicken breast reheated. Yes, I did have to break down & use a tiny bit of BBQ sauce with HFCS in it, green beans with 0 cal. buttery spread (no dairy in it) It's not margarine either.
 2.5 cups of lettuce, carrots & cabbage mix & 1 TBS. of dried cranberries, HB egg & 2 TBS. of raspberry/cran organic dressing. (NO HFCS in it or dairy)  a few grapes for dessert.
10:50pm Bedtime & 3 green cleanse pills & water.
Want the real kicker of a great way to end the day I weighed myself several times as I couldn't believe the scale... 155.0 Yeah... my Saturday weigh in on Jan. 29th 161.4 I have lost 6.4 lbs in 4.5 days. I haven't weighed 155 in over 4 years possibly since sometime in late 2005 I might have weighed around that.
I'm guessing some of it is the "tweeks" in the diet this week.  Which I had been doing on my own too  the previous 3 months adjusting & further adjustments dropping dairy & white flours, but no way that it is the only thing that has caused that much weight loss. The most I'd seen in an entire week  in the past 3 months was about 2.2 lbs. with the dietary adjustments... I'm still not at an entire week into the cleanse yet. If I've been hungry I've eaten something. Off of the list of  course but I've not starved or felt hungry at ALL unless it was an unreasonable time between me eating which is my own fault.
I've had that hump right around 157 that I couldn't really break for a few years now. Not to mention the fact that my advisor has mentioned that a lot of the weight actually comes off during the 14 days after the 10 day challenge. So I am going to just keep doing what I'm doing & I will continue to work on the end goal & be happy with whatever that is. :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!Very excellent!! You should be SO proud of yourself (I know that you are!)... You're a walking endorsement both for Zumba and this advocare stuff... Of which I will be buying BOTH!!! Have you read my blog lately?

    ReplyDelete