Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 6- THU 2/3

I forgot to post I had to go dig out some smaller Pj's as I was getting tired of the ones I had that tied almost falling off... sorry to my sister who bought me the cool now too big penguin PJ's I'll save them for if I need them if/when we have a kid.
This morning started off great! I had to go into the "too small"  & stuff I don't wear much closet which usually collects dust most of the time... Got up the nerve to try on a pair of cords & the size 8 pants fit! A little snug but they buttoned & everything!
8:20am~ morning probiatic pills & water
9:40am-forgot to eat (it's busy at work) but did have some grapes after I remembered.
11am I found out our adopted less than 2 months ago foster pug died. :_( We had her for almost 5 months & she was the sweetest dog but needed to go to a family with no other pets as she didn't get along well long term with dogs or cats all that great. I'm just devastated about it.
1pm- hungry. but don't feel like eating... still feel horrible about past foster dogs very untimely death.
Eating, but still not feeling good stomach hurts but it's from the crying. 2 Bananas & grapes so far...2:41pm
4pm clementine... stomach still upset, it's coming & going in waves though so everything is coming to terms & going better. It's hard to explain right now but there were meaningful conversations with the "furever" family that makes it so difficult & makes me feel like I should have seen something or thinking back that I missed some sign that she wasn't feeling top notch or something. There wasn't much of anything that I didn't think was out of the ordinary. :(
8pm~ Eating dinner still don't really feel like it but I know grief takes time to come to terms with.
Made a substitute from the regular diet i'm pretty sure it would be ok. sauteed some squid in a tiny bit of olive oil & added a tiny dash of white wine near the end... I know... I couldn't help it. I figured most of it cooked out or was left in the pan anyways. 1.5 cups of white whole grain rice & 1.5 cups of frozen green beans with a tiny bit of "buttery spread" aka. non-dairy stuff... I know that can't be any better than just using a tiny bit of butter but I already had it in the house so it's not like I'm going to throw out food or anything. I'll just have to use it up slower than I used too as I am also seeing how eating better healthier food even though it's more expensive is better for you in the long run.
11pm bedtime & it was a rough night I kept thinking about things I shouldn't have & working myself up again.

1 comment:

  1. Big high five to you on needing to get the smaller clothes out!! That's awesome! Very sorry to hear about the dogs. I am DEFINITELY going to do the 24 day Advocare thingy! I'm convinced now with how well you are doing. I'll be buying it towards the end of the month, as this month is already taken with Special K Challenge first and then Dr. Oz 11-day move it and lose it after that.

    ReplyDelete