Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wed 2/23 2nd to last day!

Berry Advocare protein shake for breakfast (was good but personally choc. is better)
Advocare V16~ good energy with no caffeine, totally a great product.
 Lunch salad, HB egg & a few green olives, a tiny amount of pita chips, basalmic dressing (1 bleu cheese olive) & 1 slice of pizza (I forgot to mention yesterday if it's leftover pizza I NEVER eat the crust if it's just regular crust) aka. cheese stuffed doesn't count, I'd totally eat that. LOL
snack 1 clementine, 1 apple, 1 double stuft Oreo & 1 banana. Ok I was really hungry... notice the order I ate them in... really need to start bringing fiber/fruit bar or fiber drink for afternoon munchie attacks.
30 min ZIC & then 1 hour ZT & 1 hour Z (hoping that someone shows up for at least 1 of these classes) wondering when other instructors or people are going to start looking at my schedule & then freaking out or something... thinking I have no energy to be teaching all those classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment