Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 6 of 15 now Sun 2/13

Morning packet & going to have the breakfast shake here soon. (have to wait the 30 min)
10:51~Drinking Breakfast. (Yeah, I slept in don't know how as it was broken & I guess I was just trying to  figure out how my habit of sleeping in late is all now disturbed at this point since I didn't feel tired) 30 min infared sauna treatment. :) Helps great with small aches & pains & sweat out toxins & burns some calories.
I feel so much better than I have before mentally, physically & emotionally. I'm so happy that I got to put away size large clothes... in a too skinny to wear box for the very 1st time ever this weekend! Looking forward to starting our pepper, eggplant, basil & watermelon seeds Feb. 26th & 27th already! FREAKING crazy it's already that time of year again! No Zumba classes today. Next weekend is my Zumba Toning certification so I'm already starting to pack for that!
 2pm~2 med. bananas snack
Walked the dog 30 min.
 V-Day celebration Dinner 7pm~
7 Bridges restaurant~ 1.5 cups chicken rosemary soup .5 cup creamed Boston clam chowder 1 cup salad with tiny small amount of cheese on it & Italian dressing. 3/4 cup of honeydo melon, 1 cup steamed veggies no butter &  1.5 racks of ribs & small brushed on amount of BBQ (small ribs must have been from a mini pig or something... LOL & small sip of wine from hubby's wine.
 full possibly still overfull... at 9pm

No comments:

Post a Comment