Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 8 ~Sat. 2/5

This is going to be a quick one.
 8am Probiatic pill in the am 30 min later the fiber drink... remember the order for tomorrow. quagulated fiber drink with a spoon this morning..  banana for breakfast.
30 min Zumba in the circuit in Holmen. 1 hour Zumba in BRF.
 1pm HB egg, 2 bananas & an apple for lunch.
3pm HB egg, 1 banana & a few cashews. I was traveling most of the day so it was difficult to eat salad while driving.
7pm Dinner Prime rib (yes I cut off all the fat) a few green beans & some applesauce. a carrot, apple slice & felt full. It was a double portion of a serving of meat...  the rest got packed away. I never had my grapes last night so I'll have a few here soon. Basic 2 Zumba cert tomorrow so to be early as I'll be up early tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment