Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day xx WED 2/16

2 banana's & Advocare rehydrate for breakfast. Stomach still having painful cramping & gas. No more evacuations though so far...
 12:25 lunch 3.5 cup rice with chicken bullion soaked in it & 1c. raspberry applesauce.
1:30 pm 1 banana
3:45pm 1 apple & HB egg... yeah totally pushing it on the eating thing... SOO hungry... stomach stopped grumbling though so that's good.
 Zumba at Curves-Holmen at 5:30pm & Shake N' Shed Fitness at 7:15pm  so .5 hours.
Yeah, I was lucky & no one showed up at the shed to workout.
8:45pm Dinner
 1 serving Swai fish (my new found best protein entree choice) mixed frozen & fresh veggies, mushrooms, okra, summer squash & some other stuff I can't remember. It was a mixed bag. (no corn) & white rice. Still going easy on the stomach but this would have put me over the edge had it been a stomach bug & not icky food. Some more rehydrate. I forgot to take my Catalyst. :(
PS did a pre-scale weigh in (not that it means much to me as my clothes fitting much better means more) was 150.4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment