Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 3, 2011

THURS 3/3

taking the "C" appetite control vitamins. Day 3. I can TOTALLY tell a difference. It's now 1.75 hours after I started drinking my shake. I'm pretty full & am having problems finishing it. Not because of the taste (as we all know from previous posts the Advocare meal replacements are yummy) but because I feel full. I want to reach 140 by the end of this month... I don't think 8.8 lbs. in a month is too much to ask for 139.9 is better, but I'm being reasonable here.
   SNAP fitness has an 8 week team goal weight loss going on & great prizes to be won for that! So even more motivation is always a good thing. Not to mention the fact that I've pretty much become a walking billboard & don't even need to say a word about Advocare as the loss in just 1 month is so obvious people are coming up & asking me what I've been doing. Or if they haven't seen me in 4 mo. they might possibly not even totally recognize me or at least question their judgment.
Berry meal replace & V-16 today for breakfast, & morning snack as I didn't really feel like eating it. I'm really liking the "C" vitamins... they are really working great to help me feel full. Lunch 1.5 cups of lettuce & reduced low fat/lo cal Balsamic dressing & 1 can of tuna right outta the can... full... go figure, guess I'll have to put back the carrots & dip I had planned on having a few cashews too yet for lunch. Will save for a snack, or something. I didn't even have an afternoon snack yesterday... which is freaking awesome as my biggest issue is eating not only too much or the wrong stuff but the growlies in the afternoon.
    I guess it's true what they say that habits are formed in just 14-20 days as I've got some stale Double Stuft Oreo's & crunchy gummy worms in my work closet... SHHH don't tell anyone. Not that I think anyone would want them at this point anymore.
2pm banana snack~was almost too ripe & I needed to eat it.
3:30pm literally 4 cashews. I really wanted to try them... Ok so I'm gonna stop snacking after this as i'm not really that hungry, just procrastinating about doing more work.
 8:30pm Dinner~ 1.5 c. leftover tomato, seaweed & Japanese rice noodles &  3/4 c. sauteed in olive oil mushrooms & 3 Trader Joe's shrimp wantons. I've been reading recently how you should avoid shrimp & lobster... still not convinced as to why... might want to look that up but know that it wouldn't make me avoid them anyways. I had 1 small piece of that cchip brownie. It was a really small piece.
1tbs. pure glutamine stirred into organic agave sweetened lemonade. Yeah, it sometimes is amazing what you find on sale at Woodman's for a reasonable price.

1 comment:

  1. Starting my 24 day today! Hey, look at you!!! You're in the 140's now! Great job!!!!! I'll be blogging at the end of the day now so I can put all of the meals and supplements in there. Totally psyched!! Thank you for your continued support and motivation! You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete