Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 19, 2011

SAT 3/19

8:10am Breakfast was an Advocare fruit & fiber bar after session 1 & a banana after session 2
Curves 30 min sessions (Onalaska & Holmen)
weighed in at 145.2 with clothes on! So it would have been less but I didn't need to change or have time to. But I don't get too hung up in #'s anyways, so it was what I wanted to see so who cares really. Walked the dog for 15 min. (I'll take her out later today too).
12:40pm Lunch was partially healthy. 1 grilled cheese sand. 1 slice cheese on white bread... yeah I know... I figured it'd be my "dessert" for the day. 2c. organic lettuce salad with 1 tbs. French dressing, 5 olives. I tried the Advocare bowl game berry SLAM mixed in with my water & it tasted good. I was pretty hungry before lunch. I usually need to be the one to suggest lunch & the time as my husband could pretty much go all day without even thinking of food, or even thinking to bother to eat. What's really disturbing sometimes is the fact that I take Advocare to help me forget about food & that helps, but my stomach still reminds me at some point to eat. His never does.... ever.
1pm~Advocare Berry SLAM. hubby had one 2 & turned us into spring cleaning machines.
5:45pm not too hungry but lunch was a bit later than usual.
6:40pm~ going to try the Advocare Leptilean (1) I should be eating in about 45min. Out so I don't want to overeat & we'll see how that goes.
 7:20pm Dinner at Red Lobster ~ I made some good choices but hey we can't make them all right. the Leptilean I think worked a bit better than the Thermoplus does during lunch. I'm not sure that or my self control as I didn't eat too much to be stuffed stupid as normal. It was nice to not have that feeling & still feel like I could stop myself. I didn't feel "STARVED" like I think I normally would have waiting for the food. I had a garden salad well kinda. I ate just the lettuce & tomatoes I put about 2tsp. of basalmic dressing on it. I had 2 of the cheddar biscuits. These of course are HORRIBLE as I know for cal. count. I had my small lobster tail 2 skewered smaller sized shrimp. 2 bites of shrimp/lobster bake & my 4 pieces of steamed broccoli. I did dip the lobster in the melted butter so that also wasn't very good either. But that was it. I looked at the desserts but that was it. Just the photos as I didn't feel hungry & left a good 2 meals worth of food to come home too. 10 shrimp, 95% of the bake & the baked potato (they subbed that for the deep fried potatoes thank goodness) to take home.
10pm still comfortably full & no overeating pains, I'm so glad I took it or it could have ended very badly as my stomach would have clawed & growled before dinner & I'm sure I would have overeaten & ate even more than I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment