Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

Sun & Mon 3/27 & 3/28 Biggest Loser again?

ok so since i'm behind, I'll try to make this quick.
Sun.  I was up EARLY as the mill pug was yowling which got Madge our pug yowling most of the late AM at least she sleeps in until about 6:30am. After that I was able to sleep in until about 9am.
11am~ no cheese dairyless blintzes  YUMMY! with a bit of strawberry preserves on it. (2) low-fat maple turkey sausage links (2) Bio-charge to drink (baby boomers) energy drink I had to taste it as if it tasted bad I couldn't possibly recommend it right? Tasted like blackberry tea. Personally, I think Oasis was better tasting if your going to go that route but it's what works that really matters. It did. No nappy time for me or even the desire too. 3pm (Yeah, I forgot to eat that long into the day) Chicken breast marinaded & .5c. Trader Joe's sweet potato gnocchi. 2 pieces of dark choc. almost gone... & guess who ISN'T the one hitting it hard... ME! Left my green beans in the nuker & had to put it in the fridge as I was running late for 45 min. Aqua Zumba & kept forgetting I was supposed to be eating lunch. Dinner 8:20pm~ Slow cooker rice .75c & frozen tomatoes & 1 serving beef brisket (fat cut off) 2c. dark choc. almond milk, Rehydrate later on & pure glutamine. 1 tbs. caramel & 1 scoop ice cream. It wasn't a Mon, Wed, Fri or Sat. so I'm like OK I deserve this after my Aqua Zumba tonight.
Midnight~ Poor Gina pug is yowling for love & attention... good thing there's closed doors & I sleep with a blanket over my head. You'd think having lived in an Amish barn your whole life you'd go to sleep if it was dark? I just feel so bad & mad that someone could do something like that to such a cute & sweet animal.
MON~ 3/28 Weigh in is tonight at SNAP lets see if i'm a big loser again. ;) AM~ Grape spark, choc. MRS. Lunch 4 TJ's salmon & spinach crepes & 2 clementines. Late afternoon snack 4:15pm Berry Protein Shake (Nutrilite brand) we'll see how that tastes later on tonight. It was acceptable but not as good as the choc. Advocare shakes or even the berry (comparing apples to apples)
5:20 Tan & weigh in at SNAP
6:15pm Zumba Toning at Shake N' Shed
7:15pm hope that people come to my 6:15pm instead as there is a 
HUGE Advocare mtg. tonight at 7:27pm in the big mtg. room at Stoney Creek Inn. VP of sales from TX will be there giving a lecture! He's the one responsible for getting most of the NFL teams interested in Advocare. Marketing & business promotion is just right up my alley being a FT graphic designer. Of course when I for once don't want anyone to show up there will be just TONS. Reaping from the nagging on FB to come join me! Don't forget to get in YOUR workout today. It's 1 of those "Lifestyle" tools that's just as important to do! Caught the tail end of the mtg. ended up doing about 1.5 hours of Zumba Toning.  I had a little bit of gnocchi & something else but now I don't remember. It wasn't a whole lot of food at all & 1 dark choc. was in there somewhere today after I got home.
I almost forgot... SNAP weigh in was 3lbs lost for the week. At the time I was AGAIN for the 2nd week in a row possibly going to be the biggest loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment