Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WED 3/16

9:30am Advocare berry breakfast bar & grape Spark (Spark finished around 10:30)
Guess who forgot prelunch vitamins?  Yup, me. I'll be taking them 30 prior to dinner tonight. I did take all of my Breakfast/lunch pills right after lunch.
Lunch 12:05pm~green olive & Swiss burger from Ardie's  patty is a normal sized burger patty I'm guessing 1/4 lb. cooked. 1 slice Swiss cheese, 1 leaf lettuce, 1 slice tomato, 3 small pickle slices & about 2 larger olives sliced up. Bun is a kinda like Kaiser roll but not as hard & not as big. (I only ate the bottom 1/2) & 5 french fries. More than likely the last time I'll eat a burger there... It wasn't that good & actually kinda grossed me out a bit. Even not taking appetite control vitamins before lunch didn't matter (thankfully). I really didn't eat all that much. I was able to stop with no problems & Advocare successfully has assisted with decreasing the amount of food over time & making me not really want it again, as it didn't taste as good as food like that used to taste.
 5pm not hungry yet. My stomach isn't digesting or dealing with the greasy food very well either. I don't feel bad just grumbly.
5:30pm 30 min ZIC at Holmen. I visited the scale of awesomeness that tells me what I want to see. :) 145.2 Which would put me REALLY close to my goal of losing 10lbs. a month. A bit unrealistic but yet with Advocare could possibly be possible.
6:20PM Zumba at Shake N' Shed (I try really hard to get there at 6:15pm but who needs the speeding ticket. I did 1 hour of Zumba Toning (I really don't have a great poker face for it) I'm still struggling with the choreo & some of the music even knowing it really well. At least I do know that i'm taking the students thru a safe workout (it might not be the most fun yet) but moving & burning calories. :) I'm just glad that some of the expressions when I'm deep in thought haven't been video taped. LOL
Anyways, Dinner was pork & veggie/potato leftovers. Spinach salad with small amt. bleu cheese crumbles & 3 reg. green olives (2 stuffed ones) they're almost gone & is another thing I won't be buying again. 1 scoop brownie choc. ice cream & 2 tsp. of caramel. (I really need to watch my dessert intake) I won't be losing much weight if I keep that up. :(
Oh & dayquil type stuff during most of the past few weeks. I don't think the cold is going away again. I'm now coughing even more at night. Nyquil will be repurchased as apparently the day stuff works like crap at night.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment