Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wed 3/23~ holy poo where did the day go?

Sorry so brief as it's getting late. Finally starting to get better. MRS & grape Spark
Lunch 12:15pm Famous Dave's Citrus dishes, 2 citrus blackened shrimp skewers  (I know kinda naughty I guess shrimp aren't the best choice) pineapple & broccoli (I gave some of that to Amanda & she gave me some pineapple. FREE 1 Month pass at SNAP with the citrus grill dish! I'll pass it on to someone who deserves it & could use it since I already have a membership should I feel the desire to use it. (once this cough finally completely removes itself I just might)
5:25pm Catalyst
5:30pm ZIC at Curves Holmen
6:10pm snack 1 banana
6:20pm grape Rehydrate & 45 min DVD of Zumba Toning (no one showed up for the 6:15 or 7:15pm classes). :(
Quick sale circuit at Woodman's found a few items on sale that were too good to pass up.
8:20pm predinner munchfest... 1 steak flavored potato chip (didn't care for it), 2 crisps of Quaker Delights multigrain fiber crisps blackberry/ pomegranate flavor. Don't let these fool you into thinking they are ANYTHING healthy ingredient #2 is sugar... YES sugar... I ate 1 then 1 more & went ummm this tastes FAR too good to be anything healthy. Looked at the ingredients & YUP was correct. Ingenious Woodman's putting this in the healthy food/organic food section. :P
8:36 dinner discounted Mahi-Mahi... yes it was intensely delicious steamed with a bit of no fat lemon/buttery marinade, French cut green beans pat of buttery spread & 1 med. baked potato with buttery spread & low fat sour cream. Husband didn't like the fish. More for me.... 1c. dark choc. almond milk 2 pieces of dark choc. 1 with raspberry cream center & the other with choc. something in it.
11:15pm bed lemonade with glutamine.
I don't think I missed anything but I'm pretty sure I got it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment