Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday 3/13~just a dragged out pooped mess. :P

Well with 1 hr. less sleep I noticed. I had my choc. shake in the am. .5 scoop of a pink lemonade Spark. I felt pretty good for most of the day. 1 bite of a snack protein bar Amway brand (this one was at least acceptable taste wise but not something I'd order), 1 Taco John's beef taco for lunch. late afternoon snack was a grilled meat & potato taco from TJ too & 1/2 of a grilled stuft one with chicken & cheese... too much cheese my stomach didn't appreciate it. I had 1 of the water additives Amway brand for immunity that was given to me. I helped my friend move some stuff. I didn't move much of the heavy stuff the guys did that but I did help some so I got some kind of a workout in today. My hips ached kinda today I think it was from wearing the super high heels for longer than normal last night.
I had 5 pieces sushi & the 1/2 taco & 2 peppermint Oreo type cookies for dessert (ok I ate them 1st) :P
I feel stuffed dumb again. So water for the rest of tonight no more food. I took some short naps & am trying desperately to kick this stupid cough/cold that I've had for almost 1.5 weeks now but have refused to let it win over me. Off to do some housework. I was happy that I can now pretty much wear whatever I want that's currently in my closet without wondering well I can't wear that, or I need to end an extender button to that etc. Weigh in day tomorrow at SNAP so I'll have to shape up my eating, as it stunk these past few days. I don't feel much better either if anything, I feel worse eating crappy processed food. The sushi however doesn't count, that didn't make me feel bad as it had fresh & good stuff in it & wasn't all that bad for me except the white short grain sushi rice.
   I almost forgot I did manage to get the dog out for a 15 min. walk tonight with the dog since it was a little bit warmer today a whopping 37 degrees!

2 comments:

  1. Still got that darn cold huh? Geez, it's not giving up is it?! Good job not letting it talk your body and mind into going into lazy-mode!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, unfortunately so. I had caught 2 different viruses last year about the same time & was sick I kid you not for like 6 weeks almost in a row! I finally had gone to the Dr. & they said Nyquil. I'm serious.. after 6 weeks of hacking. So I've still been doing the same thing. I think it's on it's last legs of it's grasp & haven't been taking hardly anything except at night. Has mostly only been affecting me right after I start my cool down. Thankfully hasn't been plaguing most of my Zumba workouts. I hate being sick & usually one of the healthiest people I know for not getting stuff.

    ReplyDelete