Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday 3/5

C Pre packet LOTS of water all morning long grape Spark mixed with grape Rehydrate & in between my 2~ 30 min ZIC sessions a berry meal replacement & 1 banana. Lunch was 1 bite of salad 1 heaping tablespoon of these texas Bush's baked beans & 3 taquitos (which is more remaining food item in the house we'll no longer ever buy again due to the highly processed & unhealthy food) Still sick so lunch was kinda rushed.  I took a nap trying to catch up on some sleep as I'd been coughing some last night & tonight didn't look too promising either. Didn't work too well as once I laid down I started coughing a lot. I was able to talk to Pam so that cheered me up feeling useful & assisting her with the 24 day order. It's like the 6 sheets are a very important guide book to success & I should have gone over it in more detail I think. I'm still kinda new at it so I'll know to do better explaining the next time.
Dinner out to eat... :) I weighed in this AM at 150 with heavy shoes & clothes on & still full of food if you get my drift, so I wasn't to displeased at all. Not to mention I'll have to put the pants I was wearing away as they were kinda baggy & still falling down even with a belt on. Did 1 hour Zumba at BRF too.
Dinner was at TGIF I had a free entree with an app & entree purchase... both of us could have just eaten the app only (boneless wings) & I think I had 4 of them & 3 pieces of celery dipped in bleu cheese dressing & walked away full! Took 5 small bites of the entree & boxed the rest up. Jamie also had about that of his entree too a little more & no celery. He couldn't eat more... which is exactly what he shouldn't be doing.
I had 2 blue raspberry gummies at 10pm as a small treat. No dessert at all at TGIF even though everything looked yummy I didn't even come close to hardly touching the entree. NO Leptilean even! That "C" vitamin packet is really working well all on it's own! Here are some photos that I took today. I guess I'm about 51% close to my goal weight of about 117.



As you can see I didn't bother to photoshop them as you notice the horrible tag sticking out... in the before photos (ones with clothes on) I'm about 170-175 approx. I really had problems finding photos as I had stop allowing most be taken as big as I was & the most recent I could even find was from 10/31/10.
The swim suit I'm wearing is a size 5 bottoms & size 7-8 JR's top. Which is hopefully close to my final weight goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment