Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 31, 2011

THU 3/31~ & that is all she wanted really?

So last night at about 11pm guess who started yowling at the top of her lungs for hours on end? ~Gina... at 2:30am hubby said if that dog doesn't shut up soon she's going to go back to the Midwest Pug Rescue MN, as she'd really been cutting into our sleep during the week now. REALLY  REALLY makes me rethink even wanting to have a kid since Gina isn't even 1/2 as annoying yowling as a baby would be.
So at 2:30am we both got up & sacrificed Madge our pug to Gina. Madge had been comfortably sleeping in the dining room in her kennel & was like *whine* can't you get her to shut up? She was cutting into Madge's sleep as well. Moving Madge back into the mud room resolved the problem 100%. Now we just have the fear that Madge will eat Gina's poo now & the vet STILL hasn't gotten the results back yet from Tuesday 9am. It's ok, as if she did have something she'd already been wormed partially on Tues & it might not be as bad. They are like best buds so hopefully Gina will pick up on going potty outside soon watching her big foster sis do it outside.
Breakfast 9:30am~vanilla MRS in my new shaker bottle with wire wisk ball. Worked AWESOME. as I'd had some problems with that flavor dissolving completely. Now resolved. Grape Spark.
Snack 11:45pm ~ 1 serving cashews & 1 of dried raspberries.
1pm lunch~ 1HB egg, 1 clementine, 1 choc. pudding/mousse 120 cal. snack. 15 carrots & salmon dip.
Tried this Ocean Spray Cran-grape 5 cal. drink mix... my stomach isn't settling nice. Must be the red 40 or something in it. I don't think it's the carrots & dip...

5:30pm~ grape Rehydrate~ Catalyst (15 min prior) 55 min. of Zumba at SNAP Fitness Bluffside.Didn't take anything else stomach still hadn't been feeling the best... figured it would be good to hold off, ok I forgot... but seriously with like 3 hours of sleep... I felt I was functioning pretty good. Looks like I got 2nd place for week 4 in the biggest loser... but there is no prize or recognition for 2nd place... Looks like I need to be good as I also missed my weight goal of losing 10 lbs. this month by 1.2lbs. I've currently lost 7.9% of my body weight in about 5 months. I'd not thought of doing a % until a person doing WW mentioned it.

Dinner~ 8:30pm 1 serving leftover chicken, .75 c. rice & tomatoes, 2c. salad with some green olives & Italian dressing. 
I was full... so I'm like well there is lunch for tomorrow.
Near bedtime~.5c low cal. juice with 1tsp. L-glutamine.

2 comments:

  1. Just an FYI, they make double cages so that you could have them sleeping together but the one wouldn't be able to get to the other's poo. I don't know if you have dog kennels that they sleep in out in the mudroom but it would keep them together, so no yowling... yet separated so no poo-eating. LMAO, I can not even believe I am talking about dog poo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, with Gina being a mill pug rescue. She's not cool with being locked up into a kennel. We're working on it but since everything is new to her she has NO idea what to do. Using Madge as a wonderful learning tool. Pugs are very monkey see monkey do. She's learning in leaps & bounds & will be ready for a furever home sooner than she knows it.

    ReplyDelete