Total Pageviews

Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday 3/11 winging it....

Choc shake... oh how you make my morning choc. shake... WoW I don't know if these things keep tasting better. Pretty pathetic that I look forward to a protein shake in the AM like it's almost as good as chocolate brownie ice cream with caramel. (which it is!) .5 scoop of Spark grape
12:20 starting to get a bit hungry... taking 30 min prior pills now.
1pm~ Brothers 8 wonderful garlic wings (they're not jumbo chicken wings) for lunch
Wow that was beyond filling.... I didn't even get a chance to get a different food group in there.
5pm... still full just an FYI to people I haven't taken a Leptilean yet... it's supposed to be 45 min before eating but there's never a good time during the week for me to take it. I'll probably take it sometime this weekend so stay tuned. ;) the "C" is working just crazy good all on it's own.
 1.25 scoops of grape Rehydrate with 2 qts. water. No one showed up for Zumba Toning again.. I'm fairly certain it will be cancelled or reduced to 30 min. for April's session. Apparently, there are those that are interested & those that are truly dedicated.
8:10pm Snack 5 guac. chips & 1 Tbs. guac.
8:30pm cajun marinated chicken breast, 2 small organic potatoes a little bigger than golf ball size (buttery spread & lo-fat sour cream minimal as always)
2 servings of mixed veggies (no buttery spread) but a little seasoning salt over veggies & potatoes.
2 pieces of chocolate & a choc. coated mint peep... I for some reason couldn't control myself. I was overly full once again... I need to stop doing that I keep saying that but for some reason still can't control myself even if I know I'm full. :(
Watched Sherlock Holmes movie with Robert Downey Jr. it was really good. He's a good actor I  like him in a lot of movies I've seen lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment