Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 24, 2011

WoW I'm like the BIGGEST LOSER!!!!

WoW! tonight really caught me off guard. I thought 1 of my teammates for Biggest Loser was bluffing me or let me know I was the biggest loser on our team this week losing 2.5lbs.... NOOOO I was the BIGGEST LOSER for ALL WEEK at  Snap Fitness - Bluffside They go by biggest % lost not lbs. lost.  I weighed my self tonight again & am WELL on my way to possibly being even a BIGGER loser next week dropping 5lbs ALREADY SINCE MONDAY going from 150-145 tonight on the SNAP scale! Take that you horrible Monday night scale of lyingness! Also, I'd like to say I wasn't expecting to lose anything this week & was actually bracing for a gain or zero week.
    Too bad there isn't an acceptance speech for being a biggest loser as I'd like to thank Advocare, Amanda, Kim, Pam & my husband who knows how hard I've been trying to lose weight for years & is happy that I'm happy that I've finally found a way to break the cycle. I'd also like to thank my Zumba employers for supporting me & believing that even though I was pretty overweight when I started. They still saw thru that & there was a skinny person in there somewhere with the energy to fight themselves out again. I'd like to thank Beto for putting cool dance moves & creating Zumba Fitness so in just possibly a few more short months. (or maybe even sooner) I'll be able to show off my Zumba 6 pack abs that are truly under there already & are just a quick suck-in away from shadowing out.

1 comment:

  1. BRAVO!!! ENCORE, ENCORE!!!! *she screams, applauding loudly!!!! Seriously, though, very amazing picture! As usual, you continue to inspire and motivate me! and YAY, TEAM BECKY!!! I just knew you'd defeat that evil SNAP scale one of these days!!! Gotta go, Wii is calling me!!!

    ReplyDelete