Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tues~3/22

9:30-MRS ~vanilla
10-11am grape Spark
12:30pm  .5 of a wheat E&G "Narmer" sandwich &
1:15pm~ .5 of a cup of their tomato & mushroom soup. They decided to put yucky green peppers in it... it was mostly tomato & green pepper soup. :P I will be not getting that again. Put it away since I was starting to "pick" at it which means i'm full & it needs to go away from me, that & it was getting cold.
2:25pm Antioxidant juice, berry flavored Nutrilite (an Amway brand product) 120 cal. not convinced that it was worth the cal. count... But did taste good & no artificial pretty much everything in it. So at least it was convincingly healthy & a different alternative to the routine.
Since I will be having this unusual schedule tonight of 5:30pm 30 min. ZIC at Curves in Onalaska, followed by 45 min. of belly dance at Shake N' Shed, followed by an Advocare mixer meeting to talk to some more people about it that are interested & get mentioned about my 24 day challenge, making Advisor last week & I'm sure much more, it's also a group fist bump mtg. which is always good for the self-esteem & ego. I figured I'd better go since I missed the last 2. Packing some dinner for me too ~ .5 remaining sandwich (threw out most of the guts & remaining crust of sandwich  it was a little dry & .75 serving of sea-salt naturals big cashews. Feeling pretty good as I apparently slept straight thru a huge thunderstorm & actually got a decent night of sleep after the coughing settled down. Took it slow getting home as I wasn't quite sure how to drive other than slower thru an ice flow on the roads it literally was an ice river. Not liquid, not ice.
11pm bed. I'm going to try it without cough stuff tonight. I think it might be going away finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment