Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 24, 2011

THURS 3/24 Why Advocare is a "Lifestyle" toolnot a "Diet"...

 So, just a reminder that i've been taking my "C" vitamin supplements strip packets daily. They have been making me feel great & stay motivated. I've also added in additional vitamins as well. Advocare Amplify AT, an extra C (trying to kill this cold will stop taking next week), 1 calcium/D & 1 extra Omegaplex ("3" set had 2 in there so why not "C" only has 1 & doesn't include the Amplify AT or calcium it's got other more appetite control vitamins in there instead) For those of us who have like NILCH for will power & assisting tool being like a "super cape" with changing to be a LIFESTYLE change not a diet.
       The beauty of Advocare is the fact that it is ISN'T a fad diet it's a lifestyle changing tool that assists you thru the most difficult & crappy part of weight loss. (should that be the line you choose to start with) Adjusting to eating "normal" portions of healthy/cleaner food. America in general is so Super-size this, Mega-up, AUC2D that, which is why people get morbidly obese. Crappy food well makes us feel crappy & less energized but most don't realize it or rapidly spiral into it & snap your fat in only a few years. Or you try to work it off like a crazy person, thus making you hungrier & eating more which only leads to the vicious cycle I'd been on for almost 6 years now. Adjusting to your stomach physically shrinking as well. I really wish someone would have introduced me to the products sooner, I might not have been a whining, crabby, moaning I'm hungry every 10 min. for 2 weeks long person in November. I was so fed up I was thinking about how awesome it would be
if I could just get my stomach instantly shrunk by the band... or about trying "ALLI" which is FDA approved & my biggest personal joke now is how INSANE  that would have been since right on the side of the box is says "may cause anal leakage"  I mean seriously who in their right mind would take something that says that right on the box???
it was SO hard to just stop eating too much food & the cravings were ALWAYS so horrible when I didn't. NOT ANYMORE, it's actually getting EASIER to lose the weight & dump my relationship with food. This is me saying this LESS than 2 months after using some of the products. I assure you after 3 months of trying to do it on my own I wasn't saying crud about it getting easier.
        Being on the product has made me & my body feel good & given me result time cut in 1/2 from what I had been doing & has been making the temptations easier to avoid. I'd read today someone "generally speaking about the products, not me in particular" was like, "well if you go off the products, you'll gain it all back." My ? is WHY would I want to stop taking the products to begin with? Usually, if your on  vitamins you don't usually stop taking them... unless your like the old me.
           Before last summer I had no faith or desire to WASTE my $$ on expensive pee when there are so many more important things like ice cream or a gym membership etc. to be spending it on. The truth is that nutrients & vitamins are the missing link. You can eat healthy all you want, drink tons of water, exercise your butt off but you'll still be missing some vitamins & supplements that CAN NOT be reproduced by just food or recreated by your body in amounts it needs. This was only proven to me last summer when I'd started taking a B complex again. Sure I'd take "C" when I thought I was getting sick or on occasion find a really good deal on some multivitamins but NEVER, paid to take them on a regular basis until the B-complex which truly did work & help. That's what's also in the Advocare vitamins. But these have worked even better. My mom always gave me vitamins as a kid. Hated them, but I guess they worked. However, I never felt them (or seen them) working like I do these products. Other than the Shaklee laundry detergent which was before a bunch of brands ever made Free & Clear kept my bum from breaking out.  I mean your supposed to be taking your vitamins like your mom says every day from young until you die. So might as well make the best & use the best, right? My favorite line on pretty much everything that I've used from hockey products to all kinds of stuff that you can't replace if it gets broken, like your brain or your body... I don't think they have body transplants yet. Much like brain transplants which is why you need a good hockey helmet cuz brain damage sucks. Good stuff isn't cheap, & cheap stuff isn't good.
             However, with Advocare they know that which is why they have the business end of becoming a distributor or advisor & have done a GREAT job of removing all of the crappy stuff that sometimes turns everyone off saying you have to make a $200 purchase EVERY month etc. NO minimums to buy a month. Although, once you start taking the products you'll want to get more because they work, they taste good & are good for you! You can RETURN products that are unopened or exchange them for something else for an entire YEAR later! I'm not sure why anyone would want to/or need to do this. I can't keep stuff I'm ordering in only 1 mo. after starting for myself, before I end up selling it to someone. I wish I would have just put the advisor order in right away. I know I'm going to get "I told you so" comments. But I wasn't convinced they would work. I mean seriously skeptical of the whole thing that it would even work or I'd notice ANY difference in my weight loss from what I'd currently been doing the previous 3 months I'd been already dieting during. I'd been on vitamins in my childhood & didn't think they were doing a darn thing. I'd been doing everything right... right?
          Well just 1 month later. I'm already at Advisor. I'm getting checks from Advocare.
Guess what.... by the end of the month. My 24 day challenge & lots of stuff that I've bought for me & my husband will have been FREE... yes FREE. I have people coming up to me before & after classes asking what i'm doing. I've got legs of distributors signing up making Advisor & overrides starting to come in. I've been sick for almost 3 weeks with this cough, but have felt GREAT despite the annoyance of it! Why? Because of the Advocare products. (I was sick & caught 2 different viruses at work last year for almost 8 weeks) Everyone's sick at work so it's not like anyone really avoided it.

Advocare makes supplements for EVERYONE:
• Trimming line (my main goal right now)
• Active for those that are looking for more energy to stay functioning at a high level working out etc.
• Well (they have wellness stuff for EVERYONE in every stage of life (from kids thru your grandparents)
• Performance Elite (NFL, NHL, Olympic weight trainers, personal trainers, aspiring athletes etc.)
 NONE of which are paid endorsers Advocare doesn't pay their endorsers, included are Drew Brees, Green Bay Packers players, Olympic gold medalists, NHL players & I could go ON & ON about it)

• Definite Difference (skin care & sunscreen products) I haven't used any of these yet but I've never been huge on the whole skin care stuff. That & Amplify AT is doing a pretty darn good job of keeping zits away lately which was also somewhat of a problem I had before being on the products too) I still have some, but with as much as I sweat I'm not at all surprised.

Also, with the lifestyle changes already pretty darn close to habits anyways, why would I want to go back to eating crappy food & feeling crappy?

Ok, so will power is at it's least yesterday & these next 2 days... & what happens? Super duper nummy choc. chip homebaked cookies are sitting on the granite counter of goodness at work. Which is where they put all of the super yummy foods that come in I need to avoid. Lately there hasn't been as many or they have been not as tempting or even not tasting as good as they used to so MUCH easier to avoid. I'm TOTALLY cutting up & bringing fruit & fiber bars Monday to combat this unfairness.
9:25am 1 choc. chip cookie (I'm hoping that by avoiding going up front it will be the only one)
9:35am MNS & 10am grape Spark
12:35 found my inspiration for not feeling very hungry. Which caused the mass amounts of info above... I won't go into it unless you ask.
.5 cup of the E&G tomato soup leftover but realized it afterwards.... also had realized that I wasn't that hungry & I didn't take my pills. forgot to take my 30 min prepills. did now at 1:15pm.
2:10pm keep forgetting to eat & getting busy. 1/2 bear naked grain-ola bar. 115 cal.
2:50pm HB egg plain although I'd really like salt or paprika on it. I have neither here, good thing as the salt cravings are mega high.. not food, just salt. Like I need a salt lick.... or something. Nothing unusual or abnormal for me. What is abnormal is the fact that i'm not very hungry at all today. But is to be expected with the vitamins that i'm taking, which are clearly assisting.
4:30pm salt craving has passed...all on it's own, salt licks are scarce here at work anyways. Thinking about a banana for a snack or possibly a clementine, but amazingly not all that hungry... I guess I should stop being amazed so easily anymore. Unless it's looking in the mirror & thinking WoW in possibly another month I'll be able to see my 6 pack without sucking in. :)
Didn't have that snack. Catalyst 1 hour Zumba at SNAP & grape Rehydrate.
9:30pm dinner I really should have eaten sooner but the Mac sucked me in. 1.5 c. Trader Joe's portabella pasta with added vermacelli (yeah, I know not whole wheat but I'm not throwing out stuff)
2.5c arugula lettuce with 3 small green olives, part of a HB  egg  the whites, (hubby got the rest of the yolks & whites) & some 1000 island no cal, no fat, no nothing dressing. It also had no flavor... but heck I don't know to expect anything else with those kind of claims on the bottle to have anything but that for taste.
11:50pm .5 c. dark choc. almond milk 1tsp glutamine.

No comments:

Post a Comment