Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tues~3/8

Choc. meal replacement shake. Might change it up tomorrow with a low fat granola bar instead, but who knows.
10:45pm~small handful of dried raspberries with a little bit of sugar dried into them.
12:20pm lunch 1.5 c. of the TGIF pasta, chicken & capers (all gone now) 1.5 c. of red grapes.
1:45pm snack 1 med. banana

I managed to find another very unflattering photo of myself on my Jamie's FB page.. apparently that's where a lot of them are hiding as you certainly won't find many of them on mine. Very embarrassed that I ever let myself get that large. :(

5pm I'm good. Off to 30 min ZIC at Onalaska Curves.
Wasn't many people. Perhaps the pending snow storm kept people at home. Thanks to the ladies that did come out tonight. :)
Dinner was later tonight again. My fault as I had forgotten that I had a friend & Curves lady I had invited over to talk shop & go over some products of similar & different. I'll have to look into some of that more & we're going to do some swapping so I'll make sure to keep everyone updated on that too.

I did this skin face damage thing that showed where my pores were clogged & I needed more hydration & it was a great thing to have done. Some guac. flavored corn chips & some REAL guacamole for
a late afternoon snack. Seriously only like 5 chips & a little dip total. I didn't want any more than that.
Dinner was barely a serving of leftover pork on the bone & a couple potato pieces & snap peas & peppers & seasoning. I had 1 real fruit no sugar popsicle (40 cal.) & .5 cup of organic real lemonade agave sweetened with 1tbs. of glutamine in it. No Catalyst with the 30 min. workout today. I just don't feel that it has long enough to work & with doing the night glutamine to help recover I don't want to OD myself on it anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment