Total Pageviews

Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday 3/14 day off of work

Ok, so it's probably best I'm off of work for the day & get to spend it with Jamie. Of course since we really didn't sleep in this weekend today we slept in until about 9:50 (after getting the dog out at normal time) It felt pretty good. Still have the stupid cold so that's just been a dragging pain trying hard to be ruining my feeling good the past week. Internet is being  really slow today for some reason so I've got to try to get my financial stuff done today & more stuff I can't do other times of the week or weekend it seems.
1c. granola for breakfast.
lunch a beef & bean (smaller sized burrito) & 2 chicken taquitos.
Weigh in at SNAP +/- 0  Yeah, whatever... I disagree with that evil scale anyways at least I didn't gain anything I don't think I've had a gain week in almost 4 months other than perhaps +.5 due to mother nature but then it dropped the following week. Clothes are still fitting better but that is what happened about 2 weeks ago too where I've been seeing a drop & then a nothing & then a drop the following week so we'll see. I did check in to see how the other people were doing. Not losing as much as the previous week so I'm not surprised at all. Chalking it up to this horrible cough/cold that is interfering with my rabid Zumba schedule.
Massage spa night was really good. Massuse (MIL) mentioned that even since last month on the 14th she could totally tell that the weight has kept coming off & my muscles were getting more toned.
I did do 2 hours last night 1 of Zumba Toning & 1 of regular, really sweaty & intense. Sound system broke up the workout shutting off in the middle of the session in the middle of a song. No one could figure out why.
 Dinner 9pm pork roast 1 serving with blackberry chipolte sauce (no HFCS in it) 6 baby carrots, 1.5 small potato, & some frozen tomatoes (for juice) made in the crock pot.  5  guac. chips & some guac.
2 small pieces of organic dark choc. with mango & cashew. Had a mini Take 5 too. Don't know why, as that was just too much anyways & wasn't good for weight loss.  I wasn't hungry at the time but who knows.
 4 oz. organic lemonade with 1tsp. pure glutimine right before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment