Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tues 3/15

Breakfast~ 9:45-10:30am Choc. meal shake & grape Spark... & the cough that won't give up. It's like give it up already I've had enough of you & impeding my progress of workout out as much as I'd like to.
Lunch 12:55pm~ 2pm vegan butternut squash soup 1.5 c.
5pm mildly hungry now go figure... but I gotta go to 5:30pm Zumba in the Circuit 30min. at Curves.
5:10pm 15 grapes
Dinner 7:30pm 1 tuna steak with some no fat marinade on it, Trader Joe's .75 cup gnocchi with cheese sauce (left most of the sauce on the plate) 1c. spinach salad with 3 tsp. Italian dressing on it. 10 oz. almond dark choc. milk.
Dark choc. Milkyway candy bar for dessert (yes, unfortunately it was full sized at 230 cal.) I won't be having this in the house again...

Pam, your correct. This is just terrible that this cold is hanging on this long. I'm fairly certain since pretty much everyone at my work has the same "hack" that you can hear in the office that it's a virus. I went to the MD last year after I was sick for 4 weeks, partially healthy for 1 week & sick again for another 3 I finally went in. Not only to be told that I must have caught 2 different viruses but also was sent home with YOU guessed it NOTHING!!!! Nada, for good cough syrup to help NOTHING. That was a total waste of $30.00. Was told to continue taking Nyquil & Dayquil. Finally resolved itself after 2 mo. & then I got poison ivy. (Thankfully after having that show up for more than 1 mo.) they gave me stuff for that. I've been a fairly healthy person but just not in the past spring & now this one. Rumor has it that the virus lasts 3 weeks so perhaps next week I'll be able to kick it. I thought it was getting better but last night the coughing was worse again. :P

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that you are still not feeling well. This cold seems to be lasting forever! Have you been to the dr about it? Especially with how healthy you are living, it should be kicked in the butt by now. If nothing else, it should have sweated out of you by now. Hmmmm... weird, huh?

    ReplyDelete