Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WED 3/30~

9:30Am Choc. MRS...oh yeah... MMMMM & grape Spark until 12:30pm.
Lunch 12:30pm low cal. tomato/basil wrap with rice "non-cheese", 3 thin slices organic roast beef & Tbs of guac. & 1 clementine.
Personally, would have rather had a 2nd MRS... which is a horrible for me to be saying since real food is what they recommend eating. Perhaps the last week of the SNAP biggest loser I might do it... but seriously... MAN those shakes are not only yummy & good for you but also filling too.
3:45pm toying with the idea of a snack... will go for the carrots & salmon dip in the fridge. Not very hungry but should have something since 9pm could be my anticipated dinner time tonight which is too long to wait really. Nibbled on them until 4:15pm. All done stopped all by myself & no mindless eating. :) I had about 10 baby carrots.
        Catalyst & Rehydrate for SURE since I have 30 min of Zumba in the Circuit at Curves Holmen followed by 1 hour of Zumba Toning at Shake N' Shed followed by ANOTHER hour of regular Zumba too! I doubt anyone's going to come to the 7:15pm but you never know...
ok so about 1.5 hours of Zumba at Shed happened someone did show up late for the 1st part & left early So it worked out well. Ended up doing all Toning so now my obliques are sore again. .75 scoop grape Rehydrate.
Grocery shopping at Woodman's afterwards to do my quick lap o' the store in search of sale items to pick up some fresh stuff & see what's all on super deep discounts right now & found some good lettuce & more for only .99 a bag & inlcluded Italian dressing for the hubby too! I don't really have the "hungry shopping" as my stomach isn't NEARLY as growly & my self control/will power has improved 90% from what it had been
Dinner 9:15pm ~left over chicken, rice & tomatoes & lettuce with Italian dressing on it & a few green olives. 1c. chai choc. milk, 1 scoop choc. brownie ice cream & 1Tbs caramel.... Hey when I do 2 hours of working out I feel like I can splurge on a few days. I know I'd lose weight faster if I didn't, but there's becoming less & less foods/drinks that taste as good.
& .5c juice with L-glutamin tsp. in it later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment