Total Pageviews

Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday 3/7

choc. shake... Yummy. I've got some berry crunch breakfast bars on the way for next week. :) Have to change it up a little I think just for the sake of well I don't know... Nothing says starting off a great morning like choc. ;) Banana mid morning snack & grape Spark.
12:25pm~ Lunch 3 wontons & .5 c. of the Japanese noodles, seaweed & tomatoes... all gone... I would have thrown it out otherwise as now it's getting to be sitting around too long even for no meat in it. 1 serving of sea salt cashews.
2:45pm grapes about 35 of them. (they were mostly small)
 5pm small apple & 100 cal. mixed cheese cubes packet. (I only ate about 30 cal. of them I didn't like it) or it started not to taste good not sure, but I didn't finish it.
Stopped by SNAP for my Monday weigh in for the 8 week program. We're not even going to say what that evil scale says I weigh every week as it's lying & always adds 5 lbs. to what my weight really is. But it said I dropped 5.5 lbs. from what it started at last week so for the sake of tracking for the program we'll go with that as that's all that matters for the weight loss program. As for my actual weight tracking I keep that all at Curves in Holmen. I like that scale it's good to me.
Catalyst when I got to S N'S.
6:15pm Zumba Toning (no one showed up) so I did the hour with Beto & ran over the routine with the 2.5lb big gun toning sticks. Even kissed my guns just like Beto did on the DVD.... LOL No one also showed up for the 7:15pm Zumba so I did stop by Woodman's & picked up some fresh discounted lettuce & dried raspberries & a few other small items that were discounted. Got about 5 bucks of grapes for .79 that must have just gotten marked down as there wasn't anything wrong with them.
Anyways, dinner was a pork bone with a fairly good amount of meat on it (fat trimmed off of it) a med. sized baked potato, small dallop (about 1tsp.) of low cal. sour cream & buttery spread (about 1tsp.), 1.5c lettuce & a tiny amount of bleu cheese .75 Tbs. & a small amount of the remaining spinach/garlic/organic dressing .75 tbs.. 1 scoop choc turtle ice cream & 1 tbs. of caramel topping.  Some cough syrup... hopefully this stupid cold is on it's last legs. I'm heading off to bed here soon to hopefully help kick it.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a day of not many calories for you. I am trying out my Flexbelt tonight. I ordered Catalyst and Zzz, but it'll show as 2 separate orders because I had to use 2 different credit cards. I know it costs more to do it that way, but I wanted both of them and didn't have time to go to Amscot to transfer money from one card to the other! Total orders together about $63.00. Ordering the distributorship on April 3, most likely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually revise posts Pam after the rest of the days activities. I don't like to do it all at the end of the day as I sometimes forget stuff.
    So I hope you do go back & read the rest of what I ate so you don't think i'm starving myself or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I do see that now. Usually, I don't post until night either. That's why I never noticed before. Usually by the time I post, yours is complete. My bad! Wanted to let you know, on the Spark and the Oasis, I don't usually do both but did yesterday because I felt run down due to the night before. Definitely kicked butt in the energy department but not a jittery feeling, which I was grateful for. Haven't tried the V16. Might do that later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The V16 has some fizzyness to it. No caffeine so for those of us who don't do caffeine well it works great as an alternative. The fizz is good if you were a soda drinker (or quit soda) I can't even stand the stuff the last time I took a sip. I also realized I haven't had any beer or anything in like over a month now & haven't really missed that either.

    ReplyDelete