Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Final 24 day Advocare challenge results are in!

I had to wait until I could get in with the same person measuring same scale & until the muscle swelling subsided from the extra Zumba toning classes recently this week. so 30 min of ZIC & 1 hour of Zumba Toning/ Zumba mix at Shake N' Shed I did a private session as for some reason Wed. attendance is just slow there for some reason.
I lost 12.6 lbs., 4 pants sizes (12 down to size 8) 1 entire ring size, 4.25 inches over the measurements taken & I can no longer see love handles from the front view in the mirror. I'll post photos this weekend (maybe sooner but not tonight).
Some of the measurements that I didn't lose in surprised me. Nothing in the chest area, I'm not sure is accurate as I know that my size changed there in bras. The other measurement that didn't surprise me was my thigh measurement didn't change... truly there wasn't hardly anything there at all to lose (very solidly muscle) to begin with so I'm not surprised. Biggest change was my waistline going from 35 down to 33.5 going down just 1.5" in just a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment