Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 17, 2011

THU~3/17 luck o' the Irish

Happy St. Pat's day. 9:15am choc. shake & didn't savor it as much this AM so I could hurry up & take my Dayquil. (which isn't working worth a crap anyways) & grape Spark. Thank goodness that the products work so good because if I had a cough & felt like crap, now that would really stink. I'm just miffed I paid $8 bucks for a tiny bottle of crap that doesn't work & isn't taking care of my cough & tastes like crap too.
Last minute Lunch~ Zumba 50 min session of course after I took my 30 min pre-lunch pills. 12:03pm
grape Rehydrate & a tiny bit of grape Spark, yummy.
1:50 lunch (finally)~ remainder of leftover pork (less than 1 serving), 3 carrots, .5 small potato slowcooker meal with a bit of the blackberry chipolte sauces on it. What's suprising is the fact that I wasn't horribly growling hungry like my stomach always had been in the past.
2:35pm still munching away on lunch kinda 5 carrots & minimal salmon dip.
4:30pm very mildly hungry for a snack.
5:15pm~ Catalyst 5:45pm Zumba Toning (I seriously had 1 person for my class today) the BEAUTIFUL weather, St. Patrick's Day & OT for a few of my regulars ruined attendance I'm fairly certain. Checked out the weights of the biggest loser (I knew I didn't do good since I just zero'd out) but wanted to see how everyone else was doing. Had I lost another 5.5 lbs. this week I would have been in the top 4 losers. There's always Monday. I hopped on the dreadful evil lying scale & it said I lost 1.5 lbs. from my Monday weigh-in so I've still got a few days to improve that.
 9pm~ 2 servings of rare juicy steak (no fat it, was a crazy good cut so it was just pure protein) fresh mushrooms & dehydrated onions sauteed in a tbs. bit of virgin olive oil. Organic baby lettuce mix 2 c. & the last of the organic berry dressing less than 1tbs. fresh blackberries 1/2 pt. on salad & remainder of them for dessert. 1.5 c. of dark choc almond milk. 1 sip of Coors light beer (previously my fave) after 1 sip I was like BLECH..pooehy what is this crap. Yeah, I guess Advocare has now ruined my taste in beer products. Not that it's a bad thing, but I've really liked that on occasion in the past.
bedtime 2tbs. Nyquil (generic) I wasn't about to dump another $8 bucks into crap that doesn't work.
1/4 c. organic lemonade with 1tsp. pure glutamine dissolved into it.
11:20pm bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment