Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wed 3/2

Ok so it looks like I'm not going to catch up with the blog or have time to for the past few days. Needless to say I've been eating fairly healthy had a piece of  CChip cookie brownie last night but hardly ate much during the day the "C" appetite control Advocare vitamins I started on work very well to make my stomach live by my rules not it's own. Anyways, got some more Advocare info & found out that Catalyst aka "lipo in a bottle" is possibly what's making my fat rolls go away so quickly with my current exercise routine. Take it 10-15 min before working out & I've been taking pure glutamine 1tbs. at night on more intense workout days. Seems my 30 min. Zumba workouts are almost so easy at this point, I don't feel like it's a workout anymore... I forgot to take it last night. But seriously, I've talked to multiple in the know people about it & they said it's very very good.
  Another thing I read just last night about the cleanse I didn't do but sounds very much like I should have done is water "chugging" sessions with almost 2X the regular recommended amount of water. I seem to do pretty well on that drinking about 2 qts. a day. but they were saying almost 4... wow looks like on the cleanse I should have been going a lot more pee wise had I been drinking that much. I'll know for the next one... just think I could have lost more weight had I actually followed all the suggestions. I forgot to take my Omegaplex at night during that too! I guess reading more would have been a bigger benefit.

I just sampled some Shakeology (not an Advocare product) protein drink this AM instead... OMG I wanted to yak. That stuff greenberry flavor was GROSS... I'm talking GROSS with capitol letters~! So horrible I had to hold my nose to choke it down & then wanted to still yak. I really wished I had remembered to bring it this morning I did remember my "C" pack vitamins.  Good thing it was just a sample or I really would have been upset. If your ever looking for a good dare that would be a good one. I feel like my tongue was violated. :P
Washing mouth out after a ton of water  & then with Oasis... much better & blueberry tea flavored.
    Wow, still a few hours later & the grossness is still burned into my tastebuds... man it's like it was lima bean, beet & brusselsprout flavored  (all stuff I hardly ever eat with similar yuckyness) or something just a nasty...if not nastier. 
  went to a chinese buffet for lunch. did really well didn't eat much & didn't really care for the few pieces of fried stuff I did have... it's like the desire to eat that is gone. Even the ice cream I used to like there I didn't even have any as I was full after just 1 plate of food. For the best I'm sure. I'm just happy it didn't taste as icky as that greenberry drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment