Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday 3/12~Curves weigh in day & B2B ZIC

Back to back Zumba in the Circuit in Onalaksa then Holmen. I had an Advocare breakfast bar (berry crunch flavor) this morning. Wasn't bad tasting at all, wasn't great though so I kinda missed my choc. shake. Had a 100 cal. snack bar from a friend of mine that had given me some samples. I wasn't impressed, took 1 bite & then gave the rest to the hubby. He ate it.. he eats anything. I did finally have 1 bite of the Advocare fruit & fiber bar. That was better than the breakfast bar I thought. I tried these vitamin water drops from the same friend with lunch that was strawberry/kiwi flavored. Really great tasting. Had it with lunch which was 1c. veggie "hamburger" helper leftovers & 2c. salad with 2 tsp. of ranch dressing a few salad pita chips on it & some sun dried tomatoes. Thanks to Curves & their salad kit.
  Off to take a short nap. I did wake up at 7am & didn't have any Spark or "decaf" products today.
2:50pm naptime...
Ok so that didn't go as planned... I do feel less tired but didn't really "nap" good news is that I got out 4 pairs of washed worn & preshrunk jeans most about a size 8 in actuality & tags that say 9/10 Jr's sizing. ALL of them buttoned... yes... buttoned. I haven't worn any of the jeans in like 6 years or so. I don't know how mentally disturbing that is that I've kept that many pairs of clothes for years that I haven't even been able to wear but now I'm glad I did. I also found a pair of 7/8 Jr's & my brand new goal jeans of 5/6 that I've had since 2003 that I'd come sooooo close to fitting into but never made it into them. Now I kinda regret getting rid of the 3/4 jeans that I long gave up on. At this rate I'd have been able to have worn them possibly by fall. Oh well gives me an excuse to go for a new fall wardrobe then right? Or I'll be going back into my size 14 possibly in late fall/winter but possibly be on the way to having a baby, maybe.
Sushi at Yoko's house for dinner. Nothing with mayo in it or too horribly bad. I did get a Philly roll but didn't eat the whole thing all at once. Leftovers for lunch tomorrow too. I didn't overeat! I probably could have stopped sooner but at least didn't have the "overly full" feeling.
Ended with a glass of Reisling wine. I wish I wouldn't have done that though. I would have rather have had a piece of chocolate or some other dessert later on. Was at the La Crosse symphony orchestra concert tonight. In-laws didn't want to go & had other obligations instead to tend to.
Here's my size SMALL dress that I haven't worn or fit into in about 6 years!




La Crosse Symphony Orchestra & Yoko's House for sushi before hand were also good. I did pretty good on the sushi choices & did stop in time before having the "ugh too full" feeling. I did have part of  a philly roll & some other sushi but nothing with may or anything in it. I also had 1 glass of Resling at the concert & afterwards wish I hadn't it wasn't that great. :P It was the 1st glass I'd had in quite some time.

2 comments:

  1. You look very beautiful. I continue to be inspired and motivated by your success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Pam, You keep me in check too. ;) I'm glad we can inspire & motivate each other, it really helps having support & friends that can give you that pat on the back. :)

    ReplyDelete