Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WED 3/9~ The sub that sunk me...

Berry Advocare meal replacement & V-16 morning~thru 11am.
11am~serving of dried raspberries.
12:30 lunch~ Erberts & Gerbert's Tillius sub on french bread... I thought about having it on wheat but they're both not good for you so I figured what's the difference. I did have advocado added to the sub.  Pretty much roast beef & some other stuff on it. A naughty meal for the week I guess. Wed. lunch with relatives was canceled due to the crappy more snow. Although, it wasn't bad at all so a bit bummed about it. :(  Oh & 1 Kwik trip M&M mini cookie... I regret that as it didn't even taste good.
Also, of course I didn't really read the whole description of the sandwich. It was ok but would have been much better W/O the raw onions on it... yuck. :P Not to mention I for some dumb reason ate the whole thing... (I didn't have ANYTHING else) but the sandwich & now feel way overly full.
     I need to stop doing that... eat 1/2 of 1 thing then wait 2 hours & eat the other 1/2 or not at all. I didn't think it was that large of a sub. I guess it's just the carbs feeling like they're 10lbs. heavier after not eating hardly any for a month. I noticed that at the Sunday lunch too I had .5 of a dinner bun & it felt like I'd eaten 3 of them or something. This was my larger meal of the day as I've got Zumba possibly late into the night so I didn't want to eat too much so late at night. Turns out I'll really have to watch dinner now to be just light so I don't feel like I ate too much & mildly hurting.
5pm still no sign of hunger... wow that sandwich & 1 cookie really did me in today.... I swear that it wasn't that large of a sandwich!
30 min ZIC at Curves & 45 min. of Zumba Toning (no one showed up for EITHER S n'S class again) I'm hoping it was due to the possibility of the weather turning not so great or due to the fact people went to church or something. I was able to socialize a little bit. Get paid to learn my routine better & leave early. I personally would have rather liked to have had someone there to workout with though. Either way it probably was for the best. I sound like i'm going to die or something when the cooldown starts. I get these coughing spells still for some reason. Thanks to Advocare this is the best I've felt fighting off a cold ever. Now if only the dumb cold would go away.
 1.5 servings of grape Rehydrate during & after the toning workout. My inner legs & legs themselves are still sore from working out with Beto on Monday too. I rediscovered which movements caused the mild soreness today.
8:25pm snack of 5 guac. chips & a bit of guac.
8:45pm Dinnertime: a couple of  spoonfuls of beans & sauce kinda like Bush's baked beans but a little spicier. It had some of the leftover hotdog mixed in it. Maybe about 1c. total or so of the combined mixture. 1.5 c. of fresh spinach with some dried strawberries a few slivers of almond & 1 tbs. of strawberry dressing. 1 small mini snack Take 5 candy bar. I shouldn't have done that... as my stomach is still not talking to my brain & telling me hey dummy your already full, why are you still feeding me. I need to carefully revaluate how much i'm eating as I apparently can only eat about the same amount of food as someone who had barbaric surgery or something. I still can't mentally grasp that concept very well. Oh well we'll try again tomorrow to see if I can get it then. Another thing I'm not grasping well is that I keep having to stop trying to wear clothes that are falling off of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment