Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tues 3/29 What a day

OK, so lots of dogginess going on. Gina (our foster pug apparently) thinks the appropriate time for 2 nights in a row is to yowl from 11pm-3:30am. I am not  questioning my desire to become a parent possibly next spring. WoW with only 2 days of lack of sleep after 3 weeks of not great sleep having been sick I'm like how do people do this for like 6 mo. with a baby??? That & apparently our dog went to doggy-daycare at 1 of my bosses wife's house & pooped on their rug again. He asked me if I trained the dog to do this, or fed it chili or something.
Dog tired, today pun intended. Did manage to get Gina to the vet & she's pretty much all cleared with health.
9:30am choc. MRS followed by a much needed 11am grape Spark 1/2 serving.
Lunch~ low fat tomato wrap with 2 thin slices of organic roast beef,1 slice of rice cheese & 1 Tbs. guac.
2pm snack~ 1 clementine
4pm~ 1 small amount of sea salt natural cashews & another .5 serving of grape Spark. I hope i'm not doing it too late in the day for me but I really needed it. Not a substitute for sleep but I still have to make it thru
30 min. Zumba in the Circuit at Curves Onalaska (instructing so basically 30 min Zumba)
WoW am I sore from 1.5 hours of Zumba Toning yesterday. :( The sides of my abs in particular ache.
8pm~ dinner leg & partial thigh of rotissarie chicken, 2c. salad with French dressing, HB egg & 6 olives. .5c. rice & tomato. 1.25c. dark choc. almond milk. 1 scoop choc. ice cream & 1 Tbs. caramel (yes, there is still more left but I felt I needed it tonight.)
 .5 c. low cal. grape juice & 1 tsp. L-glutamine

No comments:

Post a Comment