Total Pageviews

Friday, March 18, 2011

FRI 3/18

8:20am prepills & 8:30 Dayquil
9:15am choc. shake & grape Spark.
11:45am still drinking same Spark. Man I can't ditch this Nyquil hangover I feel like the stupid fairy has beat me this AM. I however slept pretty darn good last night with minimal coughing about 5:20am & then until 7:45am. Really thinking I should write into Advocare to see if they can make some new products like cough drops & syrup in the future. I totally would buy that.
Noon- prepills
12:26 my stomach is actually growling at me, I'm possibly surprised. Guessing I haven't drank a lot of water this am is the reason.
12:40pm lunch slightly less than 1/2 pt. of fresh blackberries
1 single serve of Yoplait French vanilla yogurt 99% fat free. (I'm fearing with the dairy I'll regret that later) Smoked salmon dip (minimal as always about 1.5 tbs) & fresh carrots (8-10?). 3 naturals cough drops (so far today 15 cal. each).
2pm stomach is grumbly. Not in the hungry way that I would expect from not eating all that much but the Oh REALLY? You fed me dairy grumbly... I guess that might be something I REALLY will have to limit in the future. I didn't think  6 oz. wouldn't do anything.... might have possibly have been the berries but there were a few questionable ones (I threw them out & didn't eat them).
3:45pm stomach still iffy. 20 small grapes.
 got in about 10 min. Zumba & stretch at SNAP, tan & then went to S N'S but no one wanted (or could) stay for Zumba Toning... I'm telling you that 6:30pm class could be a private session almost EVERY time it seems.
8pm~ cheeseburger 1/4 lb. with 1 sl. specialty cheese on it, whole wheat bun, small amount of K&M, guac & mango salsa on it. 12 seasoned baked french fries (not super big kind), & 1 scoop choc. icecream with 1tbs. caramel. I once again don't know why the dessert as I wasn't hungry. Not only that weigh in day is tomorrow so watch that won't get me to just under 145 in the AM.
1 more cough drop & Nyquil. I'm still hacking more than ever it seems... I'm so sick of having this dang cough. I'm just glad I at least feel good or I'd be even more upset.
10:30pm goodnight... lets see if I can stay in my bedroom tonight or if I'll end up in the guest bedroom again tonight. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment