Total Pageviews

Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday 3/4

Ok so my typical breakfast routine prepills as I leave then house & going for the choc. Advocare meal replacement today when I get to work 35 min later. I still can't get over how yummy they are, also how disgusting that Shakology one I had 2 days ago was!
1/2 powder serving of Grape Spark (got my canister in today so much cheaper than the packets)
10:30am start on the Spark. A bit later but I drank a lot of water this am with the morning pills.
11:50am ~ 30 min before lunch pills
12:40pm lunch... ok so it wasn't exactly 30 min... Japanese noodle leftovers (not making that much again I hate eating the same exact food for like 3 days in a row) for like more than 1 meal a day. 10 (or so) baby carrots & some salmon dip (more salmon than a dip) 1 banana & 5 cashew seasalt roasted natural nuts too. Approx. count on stuff... if I'm going to literally count that it's getting a bit too bad.
almost 5pm & not hungry. :)
 8:40pm dinner. I was hungry but was meeting with a lady about 5 days into her Advocare cleanse & wanted to do the 14 days after the cleanse now too seeing the results. She's been feeling better & losing some weight already. She's been struggling with some energy issues & with her food allergies had pretty much already been eating pretty good. She's notice that she's not eating quite as much & feeling fuller faster & is so far pleased with the results & the products. (obviously)
     What's really bad is I can't remember what I ate last night... really bad. All I know was I was tired & have somehow came down with a cough/cold. Not only that but I do know I had too much to eat & it really wasn't all that much food either. I do know I had 2 small pieces of that cchip cookie brownie... so at least I remembered the important part. Not only that I now remember. 1 had 2 crossant wrapped hotdogs stuffed with rice cheese & some buttery sauced corn... So needless to say not anything I'd recommend as healthy eating... but good news is once all that's outta the house we're no longer buying all kinds of unhealthy items anymore so at least that was the good news of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment